Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Monday, November 3, 2014

Summer Scholl

Hi everyone,
All is going well for Summer School.
Rhonda has sold her shop and finished her treatment so here is the start of her red and cream quilt for SS.


It looks lovely. She is also getting the Ann Randoll pattern finished to give to last years girls, it's wonderful to see her so well and enjoying semi retirement.
There are places left in her weekend workshop.
I have been busy with our BOM
Here are the next two blocks.

I just love making these blocks!

Photos just in of The Trundle made in America by Prue McBride her husband did the amazing quilting.


Just beautiful!

My daughter has returned after three months away.
She called into Petra Prins shop and bought this.

Full of beautiful Dutch chintz fabrics.... So beautiful.
I am traveling next year so that will definitely be on my list.
Anna said the shop was lovely and Elsbeth was so friendly, can't wait to visit.

One more photo.
I am addicted to these little pin keepers!
Take care everyone,
Karen x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics as usual. Rhonda's quilt is stunning. Lucky you with the fabric from Petra.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always just beautiful Pleased to hear Rhonda is doing well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little pin keep also, and now the trundle quilt is officially on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks for the sampler again.
    I read you are going to visit netherlands next year, you will enjoy it !

    ReplyDelete