Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

V&A exhibition.

Hi everyone,
Today I finally saw the V&A quilts and they are beautiful I actually felt a little teary standing in front of The Sundial quilt.
The Brisbane art gallery have done a fantastic job with the exhibition.


Entrance to the show.

Lunch was great in the restaurant they even have a quilted pavlova desert really yummy.

My credit card loved the pop up shop!

This is our haul and we are going back on Thursday.
 Anne

    Me

    
    Susie.

We are sewing tonight with a good supply of chocolate and coffee.
Brisbane is really lovely and as I left home  on Monday with a dusting of snow the warmer weather is lovely.
Goodnight to all,
Karen



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect little escape...enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following this quilt exhibit from all of you Australians and enjoy it so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it was lovely to see the quilts a friend from Tassie and I went up we had a great time the quilts are amazing Yes the lunguage was a lot heavier coming home on the plane but well worth it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you had the chance to visit the V & A collection Karen. I loved it so much I am trying to work out how I can go again!!!!

    ReplyDelete