Irish Circles

Irish Circles
Last years block of the month

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Grandson has arrived!

Hi everyone my beautiful grandson Saxon was born on the 12th of March healthy and the most beautiful baby in the hospital obviously the best one there.
Such a wonderful experience seeing my son so happy and Kara such a doting new mum, one of the best weeks for my family and now I can officially have a Nanna nap.

We had our meeting for the tour to America the chatter and excitement was excellent. I will now have to check out all the baby outlets what fun. I am now ready to go I had to get my permanent residents visa updated as I have a British passport so I need the visa to get back in, wonder where they would send me if I just had my passport... not really worth finding out.

Let us have a look at some fantastic show and tell.
Megan has finished Hidcote garden, love the colours Blue a favourite of mine.



Wendy has her Antique Applique back from the quilters.


Jan has done so much homework she is the highest achiever this month and she volunteers for The Sydney Guild!
Her cream tea is one of my absolute favourites she has added more rows and made this a very large quilt the colours were meticulously chosen, great work Jan.
My two block of the months on the design wall behind her.


Devine.
Just about finished her Sampler.


This is Jan's adaptation of English Autumn.


Now to Jan at Miranda.
This is her adaptation of this years French Mosaic I love how Jan get's things done  by changing the work load, thinking outside the square or should that be inside the square in this case.

Another star for Plain and Fancy, gorgeous.


This is Birds of a Feather a very old pattern Sharon tells me this was about 12 years in the making, is that what realism means?


And lastly Chris made this quilt a few years ago my little garden quilt is tiny but with the help of a photocopier Chris made a giant version looks fantastic.



Thank you for all the emails asking for information for Summer Scholl next year I will keep all of your contact details and will forward information when organised. 
I am going back to the hospital tonight so best get ready I am sure he looks forward to seeing me.
Take care,
Karen x 








11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all Karen,so glad all it well.Please bring some photo next month(I'm sure you will)
    I bet your still smiling xoxoxo
    btw the quilts above are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have a new grandson borb 1/3/2012 congrs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations with your grandson Saxon (love that name) and thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures.

    Love from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Karen and family, now that he is here, it must be very special. Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your happy news. My first grandson was born Feb 22 and he just fills us with delight. I just spent the last 6 hours with him and it was perfection. Enjoy the new little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,congratulations to you all and welcome to Saxon. Becoming a grandmother is so special.
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to everyone on Saxon's arrival...wahoo! have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, Congratulations to you all,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you, Happy news all is well.
    enjoy cuddle time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on the grandbaby. love the quilts, especially the hexagons used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Karen, Congratulations to all your family on the birth of your Grandson "Saxon" (love the name). Missed you last week. Have a great holiday.xxx

    ReplyDelete